Thursday, March 3, 2011

Disney Partners Statue Snowglobe

Fab 5
Description:  Minnie wears her bobbling Mickey ears souvenir, Goofy's in charge of shooting video and Mickey wears his camera as our iconic characters circle the ''Partners'' statue at the Park.
Characters:  Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Walt Disney
Features:  bobble
Music:  none
Size:  7 1/4'' H x 6 1/2'' Diameter

Snow:  glitter
Source: DisneyStore.com, Walt Disney World
Timeframe:  2010-2011
ORP:  49.95

2 comments:

  1. Anyone know where I might be able to pick one of these up at? I stopped by Downtown Disney this afternoon and they no longer carry this snowglobe in any of their stores. Please advise..... you can email me at rlbarton@neo.rr.com. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone help me to locate one of these globes? I seen it in the Disney Store at Downtown Disney in August but didn't purchase it. I returned today, only to find out that they no longer carry this globe. I love the statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse and this globe captures the escence prefectly. If anyone can assist me, email me at rlbarton@neo.rr.com. Thank you in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete