Saturday, July 11, 2009

So Dear To My Heart Snowglobe

Photo courtesy of DisneyStore.com
So Dear To My Heart
Description: You may be down but you are never out with our 60th Anniversary So Dear to My Heart Snowglobe to cheer you on. A dandy Danny Lamb sculpture is featured inside a snowglobe set at the County Fair. The Wise Old Owl stands by to remind him ''It's what you do with what you got'' that brings home the prize. This charming example of a So Dear to My Heart collectible is an endearing tribute to Walt Disney's 1949 film classic. A scrapbook of Owl's wise advice rings the base
Characters: Danny, Wise Old Owl.
Features: none.
Music: My Darling Clementine
Size: 6 1/2'' H x 7'' W x 6'' D
Snow: multicolor sparkles
Source: DisneyStore.com
Timeframe: 2009
ORP: 59.50

No comments:

Post a Comment